Advances in molecular screening technology have enabled the identification of novel synthetic lethal gene combinations, enabling the development of lead candidates that leverage the aforementioned phenomenon to offer therapeutic benefit.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Synthetic Lethality-based Drugs and Targets Market, 2019-2030: Focus on DNA Repair (including PARP Inhibitors) and Other Novel Cellular Pathways”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of such compact diagnostic devices, over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, providing information on drug developer(s) phase of development, type of molecule, type of therapy, type of synlet target, target patient segment, key therapeutic area(s), target indication(s), and route of administration. In addition, the chapter includes a list of screening platforms that are being used by industry players to study synlet interactions between gene pairs.
- Detailed profiles of players that are engaged in the development of synthetic lethality-based drugs, featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), detailed profiles of their respective lead drug candidates, and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of the prevalent and emerging trends in this domain, as represented on the social media platform, Twitter, posted during the period 2010-2019 (till May), highlighting the historical trend of tweets, most prolific contributors, frequently discussed synlet targets, popular disease indications and a multivariate tweet benchmark analysis.
- An analysis of close to 700 peer-reviewed scientific articles related to synthetic lethality, published during the period 2017-2019 (till May), highlighting the research focus within this niche industry segment.
- An in-depth benchmark analysis of over 230 synlet targets identified from various credible sources (research publications, government fundings, clinical studies, recent news / tweets and abstracts presented in global conferences), highlighting targets that have already been validated in clinical studies, preclinical studies and early-stage research (cases where there is no lead (therapeutic) candidate being investigated). Further, it highlights the long-term opportunities (for drug developers) associated with individual targets, based on their popularity across different portals.
- An analysis of the role of innovative companion diagnostics in synthetic lethality on the basis of several parameters, such as synlet target, drug candidate(s) being investigated, target biomarker(s), target disease indication(s) and assay technique used. It also includes case studies, highlighting those companion diagnostic tests that are available and are being used to evaluate the therapeutic efficiency of approved PARP inhibitors using the principle of synthetic lethality.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
To request a customize report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/267/request-customization.html
- Type of Molecule
- Small Molecule
- Target Indication
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical / Anogenital Cancer
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Gastric Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Renal Cell Cancer
- Synlet Target
- APE / REF-1
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Simon Boulton (Vice President, Science Strategy, Artios Pharma)
- Yi Xu (Associate Director, Business Development, IMPACT Therapeutics)
- Norbert Perrimon (Professor, Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School)
- Vivek Dharwal (Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Panjab University)
- Alfred Nijkerk (Chief Executive Officer, UbiQ)
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Cancer Biomarkers Market: Focus On TMB, MSI / MMR and TILS Testing, 2019 – 2030
- Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Erythropoietic Protoporphyria
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis