We need to be healthy for a prosperous life. As per astrology, the five elements, earth, water, space, fire, and air, make up our body. Therefore, whenever there is a disorder in any of these five elements, we become sick and unhealthy. Fortunately, with the help of numerology, we can find out which disease(s) can bother us and how to avoid such conditions.
At Astrolozer, we will find out which disease can bother you by finding out your radix. So first, let us know about radix and how to calculate it.
Radix: Theory and Calculation
Radix is a one-digit number based on your birthdate. You can calculate it by adding all the numbers in your date of birth. For example, if you are born on the 20th, your radix is 2 (2 + 0 = 2), or if you are born on the 10th, then your radix number is 1 (1 + 0 = 1), you get the idea.
Now please check this list and see which diseases can affect you and how you can stay healthy.
The Diseases as per radix
Here are the nine radixes and diseases associated with each one as per numerology. But that’s not all the power of numerology. You can know your luck via Talk to Astrologer Online with one of our numerologists at Astrolozer.
The Sun is the master of radix 1. It is your number. If your birthdate is 1st, 10th, 19th, or 20th, thus Sun will control your health. It rules your back, heart, arteries, head, stomach, and lever so that you can get diseases related to these. For example, you can suffer from a heart attack or high blood pressure. Thus you should.
- Get lots of rest and sleep, don’t stress.
- Take precautions of the eye, throat problems, and cold places.
- Honey, dry fruits, oranges, apples, cloves, ginger, saffron, ashwagandha, and nutmeg.
If your birthdate is 2nd, 11th, 20th, and 29th, your radix is two, and Moon is your lord. Due to the malefic Moon, you may face arthritis, dizziness, stomach ache, epilepsy, smallpox, dropsy, cold, cough, piles, tumor, eye, and dental issues.
- Cabbage, cucumber, carrot, radish, flaxseed, and seasonal fruits are good for you.
- You should stay away from cold, dark, and dirty places.
If your birthdate is 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th, then your number is three ruled by Jupiter, the Karka planet of liver, lungs, and veins, so that you can suffer from joint pain, skin diseases, cough, gastritis, diabetes, paralysis and heart diseases.
- You shouldn’t eat fatty foods.
- Apples, grapes, pomegranates, pineapples, almonds, mint, cherries, and cloves are good for you.
If your birthdate is 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st, your radix is 4, ruled by Rahu. You can get sick with colds, influenza, piles, constipation, tumor, anemia, urinary, lung, and kidney issues.
- You should eat vegetarian food.
- Green and leafy vegetables are good for you.
- You must avoid stress, intoxicants, aromatic and spicy, fatty foods.
If your birthdate is 5th, 14th, and 23rd, you are radix five, and your master is Mercury, which controls speech, memory power, nostrils, hands, and the nervous system. As a result, you can suffer from insomnia, diabetes, physical stress, mental stress, stuttering, epilepsy, lisping, dumbness, tumor in nose, or hand, nervousness, cough, gout in hands or feet, dizziness, and speech-related issues.
- Carrots, radish, coconut, carom seeds, barley, mint, Triphala, pulses, and green leafy vegetables are good for you.
- You should timely rest, eat and sleep.
If your birthdate is 6th, 15th, and 24th, you are in the 6th radix group whose master is Venus. You can get lungs, throat, nose diseases, dropsy, cancer, urinary, and other infectious diseases.
- You should only eat vegetarian food.
- Cucumber, pomegranate, apple, almond, lettuce, and green leafy vegetables are good for you.
If your birthdate is 7th, 16th, and 25th, Ketu rules your radix 7. You can get sick with bronchitis, cold, cough, nasal congestion, loss of vision, tonsils, psycho-hysteria, lung, skin, and chronic diseases.
- You must not take drugs and substances with carbon dioxide.
- You should sleep well.
- Take simple food and juice.
- Apples, grapes, chikoo, cucumbers, cabbage, and flaxseeds are good for you.
If your birthdate is 8th, 17th, and 26th, Saturn rules your radix eight, and you may suffer from chronic diseases.
- Please avoid drugs.
- Wake up in the early morning and exercise outside.
- Spinach, bananas, and fruits are good for you.
If your birthdate is 9th, 18th, and 27th, Mars rules your radix. You may get tumors, smallpox, measles, headache, fever, sexual dysfunction, and high blood pressure.
- Don’t take too much mental stress.
- Garlic, green chili, coconut water, onion, and ginger are good for you.
You can know more about radixes, name numbers via our Astrologer in India.